[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Tue Jan 31 17:40:44 CET 2006

if we are not allown to use undoc struct or api
then this project is dead.
for example how ms open the directx hal interface and what value to put into
ntgdidd* to accpect the call is as well undoc. it was huge test and error
and ms directdraw driver interface are some part undoc by ms.
same with some gdi32 calls.

we must be allown to implement undoc api command and struct

I am not so good to type letters. I hope everyone understand what I mean